The VG Resource

Full Version: JUS Future Trunks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An edit of Vegeta, but I decided to show it over here. It's not complete, as you can tell by a few animations still being Vegeta
[Image: jus_future_trunks_sheet_w_i_p_by_blitztr...3evizt.png]
How does it look?
It looks pretty bad.

Especially the colours, shading, blurs and lack of contrast on the pants.
He seems to change armor during Y and a couple other attacks. I feel like this probably isn't all yours.
it's an edit of Vegeta.

which also means it doesn't look good and should stick to customs in the future because it'll give a better result.
Why does he have a skinny sword for B+down while in the others his sword is fat? That seems off...
most of the frames need more work in terms of shapes and shading, plus the height of the sprite is inconsistent: is he vegeta's size or trunks's size?
it would be more interesting if you did a moveset that is specific to trunks and not just copy vegeta's. yes you added a sword for a couple of attacks, but that's it.
Alright thanks for the critiscism, and there is only two attacks that will stay similar to Vegeta's there only placeholders. Thanks for telling me about the size inconsistencies I'll work on that. And also thanks for pointing out the sword problem, will fix that aswell. Anything else?