The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon B/W Battle Subway Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pokemonblackwhite-areas-battlesubwaycar.png]

Here, it's not much from me but it's everything if you need it. Be sure to check out my Pokemon series on Newgrounds.
So it's supposed to look all weird like that? Proper size and stuff?
I think that rather than ripping the game textures and tiles, he just used the emulator to take a normal screenshot, without considering the scaling effect used in the game.
Well, I think it looks pretty good for my first try. The point is, I desperately needed this scene and I couldn't find it anywhere so I thought I would be nice and post my version just in case anyone else needed it. If someone else can do a better version, then by all means.
Please keep on mind that saying things like "I think it looks pretty good for my first try" to defend an unadequate submission, equals to saying "I don't care what you think"
You should keep in mind that the maps in the DS Pokemon games, like B/W are made with 3d graphics and not pixels. So even as a vector you will still get distortion, that's why there are hardly any on tSR. I do appreciate the feedback, but no one has told me anything helpful yet. It's just been a bunch of complaining and shame-on-yous. Since you're experts, maybe you can give me some tips on how to properly rip the map.
Hey thanks, that was helpful, even though all you did is direct me to someone else's information.
Well you can ask for help there, and maybe someone knows how to properly rip B/W BGs. I haven't played the game yet myself. Shy