The VG Resource

Full Version: Nintendo Riddles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a forum for ME to post riddles based on Nintendo games, and YOU to figure them out. This is based on Starmen.net's EB Riddles. It is a point based system, but the points do nothing.

Be Sure to include Logic and WHY you chose it, or your argument is invalid

Easy- 5 points
Medium- 7 points
Hard- 10 Points
Super Hard- 20 points

1st Riddle:
Game: Super Mario Bros. (NES)
Easy: 5 Points

All That Hard work
But your Princess isn't here
Istead? ME!
Here We A'Go Again.
is the answer luigi
No, and be sure to include logic
is the answer princess peach
fuck its bowser isnt it
if bowser isnt the answer include a hint please because this is really hard for me
Quote:Here We A'Go Again.
this makes no sense. First off, the "a" would be at the end of a word, not the front. second, the reason Mario tacks an "a" at the end of certain words is because of his stereotypical Italian accent, and every italian word ends with a vowel sound. it would be awkward and nonsensical to add an "a" after "we" since it already ends with a vowel sound.

this riddle is more like a joke.

p.s.: Why does Donkey Kong brush his teeth?
Is it Gary Oak because he comes up as a surprise champion battle and there's no princess at the end of the Pokemon League.
It has to be toad, since Mario never expects to have to go through more than one castle, thus it is a surprise that he doesn't see the princess.

Repeat process until Mario reaches World 8 and finally rescues the princess, thus ending the riddle.
The answer is
no the guy is Sonic guys

it all makes sense