The VG Resource

Full Version: Mega Man Legends 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/blog...sive_round

I picked E because I love how it resembles .EXE, but dang it shoulda known I'd be outnumbered by the robo-underwear. T_T
D

E looks dumb
They look incredibly similar; but I honestly can't stand the designer's obsession with robo-panties. Especially since the Zero series where they're made out of lego bricks.
I, on the other hand, really dislike the EXE-style designs.
I think the bodysuits and lack of robo-undies looks dumb.
(yes i realize that D also has a bodysuit under the armor but still)
And I personally think the robo-undies, while iconic and used by orig. Mega Man, and I guess do fit Legends better, look silly.

EXE series FTW.

Oh and did I mention the black gloves and backpack are cooler.
E is better by far, although i preferred C overall
i get to choose between dickplate and commando?

dickplate.
MEGA ASS
D.

E just looks like it's lacking something without the "robo-undies".
I pick D because it looks more like the original. E would be more fitting in a Battle Network/Legends crossover.
A vote against robopanties from me x:

although robopanties would be a pretty sweet screenname, honestly.
D. E looks dumb, considering how heavily armored Volnutt is.
augh, E looks... bughgh. It doesn't fit with Legends aesthetic at all. I vote for D.
I'm just going to leave this here.

I wish Volnutt would get a Purifier unit mode just to be dynamically different from this new guy who looks like he's got the better end of the deal in terms of being the new rival AND playable character.

I also chose E because ol' Vipes doesn't know what he's talking about. Cod pieces on ACTUAL robots? Okay fine X series whatever, but we've actually seen Volnutt in normal everyday cloths meaning Purifier units either wear armor to augment themselves or can generate virtual physical appearance. Who'd willingly wear a cod piece especially ugly looking ones?
(05-20-2011, 08:17 PM)Omegajak Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just going to leave this here.

stuff Idc about.

[Image: mml_redemption.jpg]
I couldn't resist posting this here from there.

Anyways, there's quite a lot of useful information about the game development here. Though I honestly wonder why they need all of those heroine designs on there =/.
Pages: 1 2 3 4