The VG Resource

Full Version: Harvest Moon DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are the little animals that hang around Forget-me-not Valley. Had this sitting in my computer for aaaaages. I tried so hard to get the wild dog to come to my farm in my game, but no matter what I did, I just couldn't do it. :/ So thus, the wild dog is the only thing missing from this sheet.

[Image: harvestmoondswildanimal.png]
http://imageshack.us/m/42/6857/harvestmo...animal.png
Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter. Great job otherwise
Really nice. Smile
(05-17-2011, 02:41 PM)Ike Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter. Great job otherwise

I did everything I could to get that dog to come to my farm. I left all my chickens outside for days on end, I did everything that every single HMDS guide on the internet said to do, but I think there may just be something wrong with my game. After all, HMDS has quite a few bugs in it, I wouldn't be surprised if this was another of them.
Thanks all the same. Cute
Hm, I wonder if downloading a new ROM from a different site would work better? I'm not sure what to say. But if you can't rip the dog you can't rip it, so what can you do. vSmilev
Nice one, I've got it uploaded for you Smile