The VG Resource

Full Version: My theories on Banjo Kazooie mysteries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay first to start off about a topic of my favorite game Banjo Kazooie also while on my first topic (you should read this Banjo gamer folks) I am going to say what I think about the early Banjo hub yea the grunty level, now I know you gamers out there might not notice this after you play the first Banjo after the time it was released but what if we look back into lets say 1997? oh heck yea I am goin to step back in time and tell you folks about what I know from old magazines way and I mean way before Banjo's release I had two books I know the first one came from 1997 august and I can't remember the date of the other, first I am going to explain about the hub world the Grunty lair.

Accourding to one of my very old mags from the late 90's it explain a line up of levels followed by this order.

"Mumbo mountain, Hammerhead beach, Bubblegloop swamp, Fungus forest, Mount fire eyes,"

This order with the first two levels remains the same with only the Hammerhead beach name to be changed because that level was Treasure trove cove before it was Treasure trove cove, now what seems to be missing where is Clanker's cavern? that level was right after treasure trove cove (hammer head beach) and right before bubble gloop swamp but it looks like at the time with this old mag bubble gloop swamp used to be the 3rd level of the game insted of clanker's cavern, also its pretty obvious when you remember that the puzzle room for bubble gloop swamp was in clanker's cavern level entrance, oh and if you think about bubble gloop swamp what comes after that level? Fungus forest that is! why am I saying this? because if you think about that click clock wood puzzle room nearby the waterfall where the treasure trove cove entrance was I was guessing if that could be where that Fungus forest puzzle room could be at and if that was the case, remember the fungus forest and mount. fire eyes are only mentioned on that book at the time before clanker's cavern so that means bubble gloop swamp was the 3rd level before clanker's cavern takes place,
the fungus forest could have taken bubble gloop's entrance before Rare screwed up the whole arrangement.

To be continued for next post.
I... sort of want to close this, but it has discussion potential...?

Either way, I'm moving this to Gaming Discussion, as General is the wrong place for game-related discussion.

FYI for future note: don't use multiple posts to bring up one point. Post all of it at once.
I was really considering closing it because his other posts/topics were complete nonsense and didn't go very far, but

yeah, let's see.

ALSO GODDAMN THAT TYPO IS TICKING ME OFF
What typo? I can see a few but.
(05-16-2011, 09:56 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]What typo? I can see a few but.

this thread used to be 'My thoerys on Banjo Kazooie mysteries' before I edited the title
This isn't a mystery, it's an interesting exploration of the development history of the game o-O A mystery would be about all the inaccessible areas of the game, like that door in Ghobi's Dessert (which I think goes to one of those mystery eggs, but I haven't gotten those in a long time.)
Oh god stop n swop discussion still exists?

It's already been done. Stop n Swop II is where it's at, dawg.
This subject has been talked about to death. Even websites dedicated to Video Games theories is sick of hearing it. I should know... I go to them. Those beta levels have nothing more to them than what we know.
L is Real 64.

Gaiz.
Nah forget it bye, I never had anything else better to say.
banjo is a timelord
(05-17-2011, 05:23 AM)smashfan29 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah forget it bye, I never had anything else better to say.

Well ok then.

But save us all some time and refrain from making threads with no discussion potential in future.