The VG Resource

Full Version: Spiderman Lethal Foes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick sheet, I know I've been unactive for a long time due to being busy with uni, but this is a taster for now. My fave superhero, Spidey!

[Image: spidermanlethalfoesicon.png]
[Image: spidermanlethalfoesfrie.png]
Link to spritesheet (working now) http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5417/...esfrie.png

I'll do some more when I get around to it. :/
Huh, I've never seen you around before. Welcome back and nice sheet bro! Smile
(05-16-2011, 07:15 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Huh, I've never seen you around before. Welcome back and nice sheet bro! Smile

Thanks! Yeah, I posted a bunch of stuff aaaaaaages ago, but I've been so busy since then. Makes sense that you've never heard of me, my reputation is only 2!! ^^; Ahehe.
Now you've got 3! Wink
Hey, thanks so much!! Cute
I've got another Harvest Moon DS sheet to post up in a moment as well.
The sheet is a broken link.
You have to click the second ImageShack link, Tonberry.
(05-17-2011, 04:21 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]The sheet is a broken link.

Yeah sorry about that Tonberry, that's why I posted a second link. Which works just fine. Cute
Sorry guys, just thought I should add, the game is technically called 'The Amazing Spiderman - Lethal Foes', but that name was too long for the icon. ^^;
(05-18-2011, 07:39 PM)azm vespes Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, just thought I should add, the game is technically called 'The Amazing Spiderman - Lethal Foes', but that name was too long for the icon. ^^;
no problem:
[Image: theamazingspiderman.png]
Wink
(05-22-2011, 09:53 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2011, 07:39 PM)azm vespes Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, just thought I should add, the game is technically called 'The Amazing Spiderman - Lethal Foes', but that name was too long for the icon. ^^;
no problem:
[Image: theamazingspiderman.png]
Wink

Oh wow, thanks!! Big Grin