The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello? (sorry. Can't come up with anything original)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well after briefly skimming the rules I thought it would be best if I introduced myself to the forum. I am Heatpark and this is the second forum that I ever signed up for and well I hope to learn how to rip/ tileview and such for submitting.
hello heatpark!
welcome, i hope you get to know how to rip and tileview whilst browsing and using this forum, there are quite a few members who can give you tips regarding those.
enjoy yourself! Smile
Welcome to TSR! If you ever plan on ripping GBA sprites, I can tell you all about it. Wink
Well actually I found something to rip already but I can't post in the Request Board section and I was thinking about ripping the May Lee request. even though I can't post there yet could I do the request for May Lee? (I have a bit of experience with KOF but could I suggest that I rip from 2k2 instead of 2k1 because she will be a bit better since she has new moves there with better animations but I guess that is the requester's choice).
Go ahead, you can always send a Private Message to the requester. In the meantime, you can browse the other sections and make a couple of posts! Smile
(05-16-2011, 02:23 PM)Heatpark Wrote: [ -> ]Well actually I found something to rip already but I can't post in the Request Board section and I was thinking about ripping the May Lee request. even though I can't post there yet could I do the request for May Lee? (I have a bit of experience with KOF but could I suggest that I rip from 2k2 instead of 2k1 because she will be a bit better since she has new moves there with better animations but I guess that is the requester's choice).

I can understand you're looking for help with ripping a particular sheet but we impose the 20post rule for a reason; It helps us to stimulate the community and new members get to know what the place is like and contribute. You'll find it a lot easier if ya' get to know some of the people before you ask for their help.

There's a lot of interesting threads in the General Discussion and Real life forums, why not have a look there and post a little then before you know it you'll have your 20 posts!