The VG Resource

Full Version: bryyo custom tiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... NEVER mind i figured it out (kinda)
well here they are
prime3-bryyo1/.png.

ps i fixed bryyo 1 AND temple 1
download bryyo music here http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soun...soundtrack
zoom in once to see it REALLY GREAT (becase that is how its suppoce to look)
No offense, but those are some of the worst tiles I've ever seen.
UHHHHH dont lock this ill fix em i saved the file as a jwsd or somthing, but yeah its simple you can edit them (just dont resubmit them without my permisoin)
This looks like something that should be on GameFAQs.

Before submitting anything again, please post your planned submissions in Sprite Discussion. This is so we can help you fix any problems in the sheets you're wanting to submit.

EDIT: Also don't save as JPG when submitting sprites. JPG blurs sprites/backgrounds badly. Even though your attachment reads as PNG, you saved it as a JPG first. I see the JPG diffusion/blurring in the tiles.
(08-09-2008, 10:43 AM)Ngamer01 Wrote: [ -> ]This looks like something that should be on GameFAQs.

Before submitting anything again, please post your planned submissions in Sprite Discussion. This is so we can help you fix any problems in the sheets you're wanting to submit.

EDIT: Also don't save as JPG when submitting sprites. JPG blurs sprites/backgrounds badly. Even though your attachment reads as PNG, you saved it as a JPG first. I see the JPG diffusion/blurring in the tiles.

yeah yeah i just dint know since im a toatal beginer at sprites, they should look TOATALY AWSOME
(08-09-2008, 01:01 PM)phantom samus Wrote: [ -> ]yeah yeah i just dint know since im a toatal beginer at sprites, they should look TOATALY AWSOME

Please don't get overdefensive. That's a wrong attitude here as we are trying to help you.

If you post sprites over in Sprite Discussion, you'll then receive feedback, advice, and criticisms on the work. You can then use the responses to improve your work.

We all have to start somewhere, but don't give in if early work turns out to be unsatisfactory. It'll take a lot of time, practice, and effort to become a better spriter.

As long as you have the will to sprite, you will start to see the difference over time. Wink
(08-09-2008, 02:03 PM)Ngamer01 Wrote: [ -> ]We all have to start somewhere, but don't give in if early work turns out to be unsatisfactory. It'll take a lot of time, practice, and effort to become a better spriter.
As long as you have the will to sprite, you will start to see the difference over time. Wink

Amen, brother.
So I'll just be moving these to Sprite discussion then.
(08-10-2008, 08:06 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]So I'll just be moving these to Sprite discussion then.

ok uhh grooveman.exe i had some trouble finding this after you moved it (no offense)
Because using the search function is so hard?

Also you're kind of bumping a dead thread. If you don't want to continue on this work any more, I'll lock it for you.