The VG Resource

Full Version: [IDEA][UNPAID TEAM]LOZ Different Shoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am hoping to start a game using game maker 8.1 and DSGame maker but i am in need of assistance the tech stuff i have but i appear to be in need of custom sprites the story i will post might give you an idea of what I am looking at for sprites, if not i need Twilight princess 2d rpg style and tile sets that match as i cannot offer much except credit in there creation and the satisfaction that I'm going to try to make this a good almost commercial like game as i can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two years had past since the death of Gannon by Link the kingdom of Hyrule saved from the darkness of Twilight peace falls upon the land even in peace there can be adventures.

Link preforms his stunning spin attack for the guards of the castle they cheer and clap Link waits for the crowd to quiet down before beginning his lessons he had promised some of the guards a few months back, he takes one of the guards and has the man follow in his movements, taking them through the spin attack step by step showing them how to get the maximum spin and power without getting dizzy, Zelda watching from the side mostly focused on Link her hero and a good friend.

Zelda looks down at her book she is holding noting a spell an old spell she studies it for a moment and presumes it will help to keep the kingdom in better protection from any future evils she calls out to Link and requests him to join her in her study, she talks it over with Link and they attempt to try it thats when something goes horribly wrong.

Link awakens and looks around the room realizing he is in Zelda's room in the castle the bed a royal style with the curtains, of course they were pink as were some of blankets the top one with the royal family crest on it Link gets up out of the bed and notices something different, looking down he realizes that he is wearing one of Zelda's dresses the white and pink with gold embroidery working and the family crest, stunned for a moment he then begins checking to see if he is him self.

Link walks up to a mirror on the awkwardly walks next to where he is standing its a full body mirror and peers into it, Zelda is staring back at him and it hits him like a Goron at full spin he stands there stunned looking in the mirror when all the sudden it changes and an image of himself appears, “Link!” says the reflection “can you hear me Link!”.

link slowly nods and then the reflection speaks again “its me Zelda some how we switched bodies I don't know how it happened yet but it appears I can communicate to you via reflection I am guessing you are in front of my mirror?” Link nods and Zelda continues “right now I am in real need of your help!” Link still stunned looks puzzled at the reflection.

Zelda still a bit in shock her self thinks a moment trying to figure out what they can do, just then it comes to her “Link you must find a way to this world we need to get back to our normal selfs, take the sword above the fire place and go find Renado he may be able to help, hurry Link.” Link nods as he is about to head for the sword Zelda speaks again “Wait you need to keep this secret and try to get out without being caught by the guards, do you got it?” Link nods in affirmative and goes over to the fire place and retrieves Zelda's sword and begins to make his way out of the room.

The sword is crafted nicely but Link isn't to sure if he will be able to use it properly as its thin and light being used to the master sword or something a bit heaver he don't think to long on it and heads for the door, opening the door a crack he sees a guard and slowly closes it and goes back over to the mirror, but all he sees is the reflection of his current form.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoy this little peace of the story line.
a fanfic is not enough to make a topic on the gamedev forum.

what's the game going to have? Is there any gameplay elements you already thought for the game? Characters? Gimmicks?

making a game doesn't consist of saying 'im going to make a game', making a topic here and wait for random contribution. There's much more left to do.

I'll close the thread; if you happen to have more substance, drop me a PM with them and I'll reopen this gladly.