The VG Resource

Full Version: pokemon re: ruby and saphire (sprites)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lets remake the pokemon ruby character!
Wink

[attachment removed by Gors, try using imgur to upload images]
Hmm, a lot of the lines are kinda jaggy and could use a bit of AA, and the back sprite's colors look too dark to see the details easily.
how about you upload your work on an image hosting website? that would be a start.
I can barely distinguish his right hand from his forehead, makes it look like it's just kinda growin' there, chillin' out
Maybe add a brown outline to the hand so it's more defined?

(05-15-2011, 03:11 PM)alex25 Wrote: [ -> ]lets remake the pokemon ruby character!
Wink

[attachment removed by Gors, try using imgur to upload images]

how about no.
Wink
ok! i tried to remake archie
[Image: 8bPOg.png]

how about the boy? (see the link first)
ok so you're "remaking" these sprites, but it looks more like you're taking other pokémon sprites and editing them to make the latter look like the former.
i have an issue with the way the new ones are shaded, because they're very dark. the colours are dark and a lot of the sprite is in the shade.
(05-16-2011, 12:33 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]ok so you're "remaking" these sprites, but it looks more like you're taking other pokémon sprites and editing them to make the latter look like the former.
i have an issue with the way the new ones are shaded, because they're very dark. the colours are dark and a lot of the sprite is in the shade.

you got it! Smile
and, about the dark colours Rolleyes i think the remaked trainers whith
the old palette are ugly... Embarassed i dont like very much Rolleyes
You can have lighter colours that aren't ugly..
(05-16-2011, 09:57 AM)alex25 Wrote: [ -> ]ok! i tried to remake archie
[Image: 8bPOg.png]

how about the boy? (see the link first)
Despite the fact that the sprite is pretty good looking, recoloring is the most LAZIEST thing ever.

and since these are recolours and we're not getting anywhere, i'll close this!
can i erase this thread chris