The VG Resource

Full Version: Gunforce 2 beamsaber droids + Strider 2 Minelayer bot (Screens only, also Majhost)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, a while back I lost all my emulators. The data contained with them is intact, but it's going to take a while to restore my 70 or so programs used to run them. If they're even on the internet anymore.

Unfortunately, I really am going to have a hard time doing that, because I've been grounded for a month. As such I'm going to have to make a temporary request thread while I plan what to do in the month leading to (kind of) freedom.

For starters, I'm looking for screencaps of the laser blade robots in Gunforce 2. Not full rips, just screenshots of them from the back and front (and maybe firing a laser or two). This shouldn't take more than five minutes of MAME, but I won't complain. I just want a good look at their geometry so I can draw them for art class and such.

Secondly, can someone link me to my Majhost account? That sounds rather silly until I explain I'm on a teeny tiny cell phone and can barely browse a single umpteenth of this site.

Sorry about the mess. If I can get back to my feet later I'll rip some stuff for you guys. And actually sheet it. Hopefully. Did I ever mention I figured out how to tilerip from DoDonPachi?

EDIT: Not sure if anyone's paying attention, eh, but does anyone have good screencaps of the Minelayer robot from Strider 2? I believe it's the boss of the second area of the Flying Battleship Balrog stage, though I could be wrong. Again, no need for a full rip, just screenshots.

It's also worth mentioning I'll hopefully be un-grounded by the 25th, provided things go relatively smooth. Of course, then I'll be in an emulator-gathering rush in the following week, but I'll see what I can do. Perhaps I could even rip the stuff I'm currently requesting, and write up how to tilerip from DDP and add what I've been able to do with it. I've even got some Saturn-exclusive rips down, though the Saturn port isn't perfect to the arcade version, but of course I figured out how to rip Arcade-style sprites anyway. Okay, I'll just wait for you folks...