The VG Resource

Full Version: I Only Need Two Sprites Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now I'm ripping sprites for Beldum and its evolutions in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1. The only problem I'm having is, if you look at what I have done on my sheet, you'll see in the very bottom left are two sprites of Metagross facing diagonally and the one on the right is incomplete. As you can tell I ripped these from tiles but that last sprite is missing the remaining tiles which has never happened to me before.

All I'm asking, is if anyone can rip those two sprites from the game for me because I cannot find them (the only reason I want the one on the left is just so I can make sure I assembled it correctly). They aren't attack sprites (as far as I know, if they are they're for some move it learns at a late level), and Metagross appears nowhere in the story, so they aren't story sprites... Or, if anyone knows where those two sprites are used, tell me and I'll try to get them myself. I need these sprites or my sheet won't be complete. I will immensely appreciate any help, and will even give credit if they're ripped. Thx in advance.
Is the basic moveset complete? Maybe it's unused.
It has the walking, idle, basic attack, and hurt sprites, and no special attack sprites (it re-uses other poses). I'm afraid to submit it like that though because every sprite from that game was used and that still doesn't explain why there weren't enough tiles. I guess I could update it someday if I find them, or just edit it to be like the first one since they look similar.
Well, just looking at the two sprites, they are both basically identical except for the fact that the eyes are "lit up" in the second frame. The only thing different between the two are the three pixels which are its eyes (if I'm looking at the correct sprites, first two sprites on the far left, third row down). So technically the sprites are complete, as long as you use the rest of the leftmost sprite to finish the rightmost sprite.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I'll try that, thanks. Smile
You know... I just realized that they are merely the sleeping sprites and I was able to get them. I honestly feel like a dumb. Well my sheet's almost done and I've solved my "problem" so my first request turned into a dud, derp, so can this be locked and moved to the Completed Requests section? Feel really dumb for forgetting about the sleep sprites.
Request complete