The VG Resource

Full Version: Mageker's m&l customs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi! I have been working on my piranha sprout, I added Walking and Eating poses. What do you think?

[Image: piranhasproutep1.png]
(08-08-2008, 04:08 PM)Mageker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I have been working on my piranha sprout, I added Walking and Eating poses. What do you think?

[Image: piranhasproutep1.png]
Welcome back to costuming Mageker =D
Looks good! Just make your shading a nit rounder, ad you'll be fine.
I'm a huge fan of you, this style, and all these legendary spriters.
I guess that nothing is wrong with it, but...
It doesn't look right to me. Just do what CY said and round the shading, and it'll be great. Also, enjoy the Olympics.
.... I don't see anything wrong with the shading. Maybe you guys are looking at the wrong spritesheet or something.

Great so far Mageker. Keep goin'! =P
(08-08-2008, 10:04 PM)Parakoopa Wrote: [ -> ].... I don't see anything wrong with the shading. Maybe you guys are looking at the wrong spritesheet or something.

Well im just being dumb but it looks jagged on the lips, just put one more pixel of the second shade of grey, on the bottom of the lip, thats it. It's really good right now, im just pushing it a little, it would perfect it if you did it, but obviously no big deal, here is a diagram, I just tweaked a few pixels to make it a little rounder. That's all you have to do, and then you'll be all set, and the sprite will look it's best.
[Image: magekerjx9.png]
(08-08-2008, 10:11 PM)CoolYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2008, 10:04 PM)Parakoopa Wrote: [ -> ].... I don't see anything wrong with the shading. Maybe you guys are looking at the wrong spritesheet or something.

Well im just being dumb but it looks jagged on the lips, just put one more pixel of the second shade of grey, on the bottom of the lip, thats it. It's really good right now, im just pushing it a little, it would perfect it if you did it, but obviously no big deal, here is a diagram, I just tweaked a few pixels to make it a little rounder. That's all you have to do, and then you'll be all set, and the sprite will look it's best.
[Image: magekerjx9.png]

Hmmm I personallly dont like when others take my sprites and update them, but nvm X.X That's minor things will be corrected so dont worry.
Looking good.
Well I didn't edit the actual size, I just made a diagram to show you Mageker, anyway, no big deal it can be done, and cant wait to see the rest of the poses =D
(08-09-2008, 11:50 AM)CoolYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]Well I didn't edit the actual size, I just made a diagram to show you Mageker, anyway, no big deal it can be done, and cant wait to see the rest of the poses =D

Well, i know you only did it to help, but I prefer you to tell me what's wrong instead of editing, cuz I want to fix it by myself or I never will be better in the style.
When it's tiny things like that, it doesn't matter =\
It looks good to me.
But it needs the hit images.
If not, there's a chance many people won't use them.
(08-09-2008, 02:09 PM)Ahruon the archer Wrote: [ -> ]It looks good to me.
But it needs the hit images.
If not, there's a chance many people won't use them.

There is a hit pose near the idle.
(08-09-2008, 01:59 PM)Mageker Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2008, 11:50 AM)CoolYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]Well I didn't edit the actual size, I just made a diagram to show you Mageker, anyway, no big deal it can be done, and cant wait to see the rest of the poses =D

Well, i know you only did it to help, but I prefer you to tell me what's wrong instead of editing, cuz I want to fix it by myself or I never will be better in the style.
I didn't think you would understand so I just made a diagram, but if you did that it will look better, trust me.
(08-09-2008, 02:59 PM)CoolYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't think you would understand so I just made a diagram, but if you did that it will look better, trust me.

Don't worry CY, but next time just tell me "fix the shading a bit" or something like that and I'll know what are u telling me. Well I updated the walking pose, I think is much better now. I'm now finishing the overworld, so this can be finished soon.

[Image: sproutwalkingnv9.gif]
(08-09-2008, 04:37 PM)Mageker Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2008, 02:59 PM)CoolYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't sorry CY, but next time just tell me "fix the shading a bit" or something like that and I'll know what are u telling me. Well I updated the walking pose, I think is much better now. I'm now finishing the overworld, so this can be finished soon.

[Image: sproutwalkingnv9.gif]
Nice, he looks cool!
Pages: 1 2 3