The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprites from different games on the NES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here I will lay out various rips sprites from my favorite gamesBig Grin. Here is one of them. It is a pity that the game is executed by pirates not at the highest levelSad, but unlike the originalGonna Puke has more levels and they are not cut outSick.

[Image: 78631649.png]
[Image: 80875846.png]
[Image: jimr.png]
Wow very nice. I bet Tonberry will like this. Smile
Here's more from the same series.

[Image: 66999685.png]
[Image: enemiesothermisc.png]
chip & dale's rescue rangers sprites Smile

[Image: enemies2.png]
[Image: chipdaleenemies2.png]
[Image: enemies1.png]
[Image: enemieschipdale.png]
Whew, nice rips Cute

But there was a lot of blank space, so I fixed it:
http://i.minus.com/iNnykszJILNqG.png
http://i.minus.com/iqAyo636IKkdS.png

There is no need for one row per enemy, you can use black lines for that Tongue
Davy Jones Not bad, in principle, corrected your list looks good.
Only in the second sheet of the robot cat is missing a version without the black background. In the original developers did not have rum black outline sprites, because he, and so the background is black. If it is put into the game, the sprites, some bosses will not black.

Tonberry2k, Only the lists of those bosses that you already have on your site do not delete. Let it also be, as they did by additional paths for those bosses.
I deleted him on purpose because it's just a duplicate without black. Everyone can delete this colour from the palette in a few seconds and I wanted to save as much space as possible.

Roket Wrote:In the original developers did not have rum black outline sprites, because he, and so the background is black.
Yes, I left the other boss duplicates because the versions without background have still some black parts left (I guess you tile-ripped them, huh?).
Update from zone d boss.
Hack the game, I started to edit itSmile. And noticed one bug in the game developers on the level at the battle with the boss - the robot, we do not see him behind the winding keySad.
When I started to change the objects in his location, he appeared out of nowhere. I decided to add it to a separate sprite sheet.Wink

[Image: ndalerescuerangersu18.png]

[Image: robotd.gif]
your sheet is resized.

plus, wouldn't it be wiser to separate the animated tiles for better use instead of having the same robot body again and again?
(12-22-2012, 06:56 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]your sheet is resized.

plus, wouldn't it be wiser to separate the animated tiles for better use instead of having the same robot body again and again?
The problem is that all of the robot is not at all a sprite, it is the backgroundSad. It adjoins only sprites its parts:
1 bulb
2 clockwork key
3 tracks
So if I were to cut out all pootdelnosti robot will look ridiculous, almost like the first pictureRolleyes.
New nes sprites

[Image: tomjerryandtuffy.png]

Player

[Image: jerry1.png]
[Image: jerryn.png]
More sprites

Enemies

[Image: tom1q.png]
[Image: tomis.png]

Misc

[Image: taffy1.png]
[Image: taffy.png]
I noticed your icons are weirdly coloured, as if the saturation had been popped by a few percent. Furthermore, the icon text should not be white, but the grey from the icon border instead (#E8E8E8 or RGB 232-232-232). The sprites should cover the purple area, too, the "band" at the top and left of the frame should not be in front of the sprites, but behind them.

These here have the correct colour:
[Image: gAcAg.png]

Comparision:
[Image: tom1q.png] [Image: yvdlX.png]

I also noticed that some sprites on the Tom sheet seem to have some pixel lines missing around them. For example the head you used on the icon has less pixels on your sheet. Some fingertips appear to be cut off, too. I don't know how they look in the game, but your icon implies that they are missing parts that should be there.
Is this important? What's the difference, I do not understand?

In the game, some sprites are circumcised. Sometimes are no sprites and background. especially Tom. The icon Tom otredatirovan me paw and sprites imposed.

Saturation where I do not know, I'm using your editor icons.
I don't know if it's important or if the tSR staff cares.

All I know is,

[Image: all]

they stick out. It doesn't look nice and doesn't make a neat impression.

Thus, if it isn't more work for you (and I wouldn't know how it would be), I think it would be great if you could use the correctly coloured templates for future icons.
Pages: 1 2