The VG Resource

Full Version: Gaia's Rip Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Since Super Robot Pinball, I bring you a few bits that are previously unripped. Case in point, the X2 cutscene. Once I get better at ripping shit, I might go back a few games, and grab whatever everyone else missed during their last ripping spree. I doubt that will happen, since I'm on my hitaus from my SD Gundam Gaiden ripping project, mainly, the monsters and the tiles from lack of savestates.

And so...

[Image: ie3ryw.png]

Take notice I also re-ripped X-Hunter cutscene (to the Maverick Hunter HQ Background) because there was a peice of background missing that other rippers might have missed.

I may do more, but yeah..

- Super Robot Pinball (GBC)
  • Enemies (I may have not gotten all, though)

- SD Gundam Gaiden (SNES)
  • Gallery (Incomplete)

- Mega Man X2/Rockman X2 (SNES)
  • Hunter HQ w/X-Hunter Base re-ripped

- Disney's Adventures in the Magic Kingdom (NES)
  • The Main Character

- Gargoyle's Quest - Ghosts 'n Goblins (GB)
  • Overworld
  • Game Misc.

- Aladdin (GBC)
  • Aladdin
  • Agrabah Market Baddies
  • The Desert Baddies
  • Haseem
  • The Peddler

- Dragonball Z Hyper Dimension (SNES)
  • Majin Buu (WIP) (ON HOLD)

- Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron (SNES)
  • Baddies: World 1
Wow great stuff! I've never seen you rip before! Smile
Uploaded! Big Grin
Just take note the X-hunter cutscene is re-ripped due to a part of the BG missed by most rippers (they forgot to turn off the dialouge box while ripping it).
Now continuing onward, a rip from Adventures in the Magic Kingdom.

[Image: 2yoz8jm.png]

The main character, to be exact. While I haven't gotten all of it, it will have to do for now, since I'm using the old method for grabbing sprites since it's on the NES and I lack savestates.
We needed this... Badly.
Great job!
It's been a long time since the last rip. Should I keep this style of organization or should I try something diffrent?

Gargoyle's Quest - Ghosts 'n Goblins sprites: Overworld.

[Image: 15hkkfc.jpg]

Uploaded!~
More rips!

[Image: dvt661.png]
You missing the Big Tower Monster, i.e. level where you fight the four eyes at the end.
Fuck, I knew I was missing something. Oy..

EDIT: Even though I forgot Big Tower Monster, I also completely forgot something else entirely, which was quickly added!
Now Ripping: Aladdin (GBC). Both are WIPs, as far as I know, this game is known for having a TON of frames. Here are the sheets below:

Aladdin

The Agrabah Market stage baddies
Indeed, that's a lot of frames for a GBC game... Weird.
Holy cow. o_O

It's gonna be great. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6