The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprites from smaller games(Updated!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. This is a thread for those games that are unfinished and have a few characters or those games that are finished with only a few characters.

HIGURASHI BATTLE COLOSSEUM
[Image: HBCIcon.png]

Ryuuguu Rena/Practice Rena
[Image: RenaPracticeRenaIcon.png]
[Image: 0000-1.png] [Image: 0000.png]
RenaandDarkRena.rar

Only two characters, wow! Actually, I wouldn't count them as two characters, but I'm guessing one has more sprites than the other. Basically, same character, same costume colors, different default costume colors.

EDIT: That "dark" Rena is actually the Rena to enable Practice mode in the Vs. Human mode. I found that out not too long ago.

LIGHT DESTINY

Fatty (he he!)
[Image: 0000-2.png]
Fatty.rar

Karma.rar

I'm not finished uploading the sprites from this game, but this game has 7 characters. I will also upload sprites from other games if they have less than 10 characters.

TYPE: WILD BETA VER. 3.2

Waka(?)
[Image: 1456.png]
Pl_waka.rar

Basha(?)
[Image: 1122.png]
Pl_basha.rar

Gengar
[Image: 0982.png]
Pl_genga.rar

Snorlax
[Image: 1040.png]
Pl_kabi.rar

Lucario
[Image: 1174.png]
Pl_luka.rar

Swalot
[Image: 0294.png]
Pl_maru.rar

Gardevoir
[Image: 1220.png]
Pl_sana.rar

Nice little Pokemon doujin fighting game here. Only two Pokemon I don't know the names of. There's another version of Type: Wild that I need to to get the sprites from. Actually, there might be several I need to get the sprites of. I'll be uploading them when I get the chance to.
*bump

This thread is from April and the content is still not on the site =o
Yeah, I've been going through the archives uploading things that haven't been on tSR yet. I'll be uploading these sheets soon. And for future reference, the Pokémon listed as "Waka / Wakasyamo" is Combusken, and "Basha / Bursyamo" is Blaziken.
RTB, does that mean you'll upload what's in the system sub forums (including DS) too, because there's lotsa stuff that's been just sitting there (including a big Bomberman rip Cute).
Soooo, has this stuff been uploaded yet, or should I take it on?