The VG Resource

Full Version: Kensei Shoujo : Battleholic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again. I have returned once again from looking for games to rip sprites from. This is a game that I'm interested in ripping the sprites from, but there's a problem: The sprite ripper only makes folders for the sprites of this game and doesn't extract the sprites from the .player files. I was wondering if there was anyone else that was able to rip the sprites?

AYASE.player

That is one of the files. Please tell me if you fail or succeed at ripping the sprites. Thanks.

Oh, and I'll be posting threads for the sprites of games that I have ripped soon.

Also, sorry if this is not the proper forum to put this thread in.
Well according to this Youtube video discussion, a program to extract from .player files might not even exist. I couldn't find anything that does after a brief search, either.
Well, I do have a program that can extract sprite files from .player files(thanks to Random Talking Bush. Big Grin), but these are different. Either the program is taking a while to process the number of sprites, or it just can't extract the sprites at all, I'm not sure.
Here's the result of running the file though TextureFinder 2.1, in pixel formats of "332 = 8" and "2222 = 6+2," at 382 width and 0 shift:
[Image: ayasetest.png]
The individual sprite pallette data can't be read by this program, unfortunately. But hopefully this info might be able to help you if nothing else.
You can find the program used here.
Tried downloading the program, McAfee said that it contained a virus or viruses in it. But at least it could find that.

EDIT: I figured out why I couldn't extract the sprites: I had to change the language for non-Unicode programs to Japanese. Thanks for your help, though.
Good to hear you managed to extract them Smile .
I'll be uploading them shortly; I have to upload the Type: Wild sprites first.

EDIT: Aaaand here they are!

Hibiki and Practice Hibiki
[Image: 0000-6.png]
Practice Hibiki
Hibiki

EX Hibiki(?)
[Image: 0000-4.png]
EX Hibiki(?)

Angelica
[Image: 0006-1.png]
ANGELICA.rar

Ayase
[Image: 0247.png]
AYASE.rar

Emi
[Image: 0000-5.png]
EMI.rar

Kana
[Image: 0007.png]
KANA.pla_.rar

Madoka
[Image: 0247-1.png]
MADOKA.rar

Miduki
[Image: 0267.png]
MIDUKI.playe_.rar

Natume
[Image: 0108.png]
NATUME.rar

Rei (the only guy)
[Image: 0294-1.png]
REI.pl_.rar

Saya
[Image: 0073.png]
SAYA.rar

Youo
[Image: 0006.png]
YOUO.pla_.rar

EDIT 2: Forgot to mention that there is A LOT of sprites that I haven't seen used in the game which explains why they take up so much space.
Downloading now, will take a while to make icons!!

edit: Half of the downloads aren't working...