The VG Resource

Full Version: Front Line Strike [PLAYABLE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm copying and pasting shit from the post I made at the other forum I go to, so some things may not apply to you guys but whatever who cares.

DOWNLOAD LINKS
"Front Line Strike (Standalone EXE)" (The Front Line Strike Community is now up)
"Front Line Strike (ZIP)"
"Battlefield Constructor Build 2" (hold Shift to show the menu. Press Enter to finish typing it whatever. The maximum amount of tiles any unit can move is 5, so don't make big maps despite the fact the canvas is huge as fuck)

Questions? Ask.

Stuff for you tSRers that have no clue about what (the current) FLS is. Front Line Strike is a strategy game I've been working on since August (well actually, since December of '09, but that was an earlier version). It was my graduation project, but I passed so that's out of the way. It's a strategy game that is split up into two phases, the Preparation Phase, and the Attack Phase. The game uses real-time actions. If you'd like to play with me, you can contact me via Steam (elbonoodel) or MSN. The game's not "finished" yet, but I'm still working on it (as was implied). There's a tutorial in the game so yeah.

A video displaying the Christmas map and map event (not every map has a special event).

Excuse the excessive use of 4chan memes, me and that specific friend act stupid like that when we play games with each other. I also have a video (well actually playlist of videos) of a "full length" game. However, most Front Line Strike games usually last about an hour and that's how long the videos are put together so... yeah.

There is something called the Front Line Strike Community which is up. However, since pretty much only one forum knows about Front Line Strike at the moment, there's only 19 accounts and it's not very active. I'm hoping to change that.
>windows dies
>everyone comes out with a cool windows game

this looks really neat, i wish i could play it
ahhhh this! i remember when it was still lego blocks and men and i helped you out on it, haha

it looks pretty good (haven't tried it yet), but the sprites look quite cramped in their blocks, and generally it looks quite small.
Actually that was a completely different game. Also yeah, I've heard a few complaints recently about the sprites being small but there's really nothing I can do about it this far in development.