The VG Resource

Full Version: Partner in Game[Need Graphics!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

--[Project Details]--
Hey, So today me and a friend started working on a side scroller rpg game. Not much more I can say, But if you have any questions feel free to pm me or post here. I also might sell a outdated source of the game if/when people stop playing,if that does happen you would get 33% of the profits. As of right now the game does not exactly have a story but it will most likely follow the basic RPG storyline. There are also 3 class's in the game at the moment. The mage, The Archer and The Warrior. The game is completely custom (we are coding the engine 100%). I guess we are so far about 10% done (Mostly the basics)...

Movement (jumping, left to right)
Basic NPC's
Stats

along with a bunch of other misc things. If we do sell the source I'm guessing it would go for 50$+ not that you should accept this job for the money Cute . As for multiplayer, we currently are coding the game to be played as singleplayer but we might try to expand to multiplayer when the game is actually finished.

--[What you would do]--
If you get the job you would most likely be doing one of the following.
Making the worlds.
Making NPC's.
Making Items.
Possibly making GUI's.

--[Want The Job?]--

If you want the job great! But first we need to know if your style is what we are looking for. Please edited the template image below to follow theses specifications. (you can change EVERYTHING, except dimensions)

1. Have a forest on the left side.
2. A town in the middle (consisting of 3 houses)
3. A temple on the right side.

feel free to add any extra features you want.

Thanks
Jacob

[/align]
this is a request. or a terrible job. your choice.