The VG Resource

Full Version: Stay Classy Microsoft.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright, I get the whole "healthy competition" thing, but this is just majorly dickish. :l
how much will everyone complain if i say they're taking advantage of their windows of opportunity???
Your puns are really upsetting ME, Sengir.
Alright, guys, let's seriously ease up on the topic derailing like this, please.
Yeah guys, keep to the topic.

Microsoft do have a leg up in the whole competition here. They've been in the internet eXPerience for a long time.
[Image: 1261596481_3Fw2MnJ-L.jpg]
Wow. I hope that happens to microsoft now (it probably won't).
Paying for online and it doesn't work. That would suck, at least PSN is free.
(04-24-2011, 06:39 PM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. I hope that happens to microsoft now (it probably won't).
Paying for online and it doesn't work. That would suck, at least PSN is free.

Now see, I can actually wish it would happen since I sold my Xbox.
Pay for play is absolute bullshit in my honest opinion.

Also, Inb4 the topic has at least 7 puns.
I'm just going to say...

Nintendo doesn't say dickish things.

Mostly.
Does Nintendo even give two shits about what other companies do? Let alone care what happens to them?

(don't bother answering it, it's obvious)
Nope and that's one of the many things I like them. They stay out of other people's business. For the most part.
(04-24-2011, 09:22 PM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Nope and that's one of the many things I like them. They stay out of other people's business. For the most part.

If my consoles printed money what the fuck do I care about other companies?
The only thing that peaked my interest on that page was the link leading to the article on a potential Pokemon Gray.
I love the remarks about having to pay for online is bullshit. It's $5 a month, if you seriously can't afford that, that fucking sucks for you. It's not WOW where its $15 a month, or its not Runescape. I just get annoyed when people complain about having to pay
Pages: 1 2 3