The VG Resource

Full Version: Pacman: The Platformer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just a little sprite project for fun, i might even post them on tSR when they're done!
[Image: Kea6W.png]
(Blinky is in his Pacman Party design)

so crit away!
Cool I didn't know you sprited too! Hmm the only thing I can think to say is maybe the ghosts should have more shading? Otherwise not bad!
[Image: PH3rK.png]
If it's going to be a platformer shouldn't Pac-man have his legs?
He could also stand to be a bit bigger, because it's hard to imagine him getting his entire mouth around the ghosts or the fruit.
Not necessarily, he could go the Rayman route and only give him hands/feet without limbs.
It would be much more accurate for him to actually have limbs, like here: http://www.pacmangame.org.uk/images/pacman.jpg
Actually its funny because there is going to be a platforming Pac-Man game on the 3DS.

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/first-screens...c-man-tilt
I think little pac-man looks fine just the way he is, looking at these, I feel like I can do better with my own spriting, these even though small, are well done Saffron.
I saw the title of this thread and lost all hope, but then I saw it was Sengir and not some random new guy.

I have nothing to say that hasn't been mention already.
Very nicely done Sengir, can't wait to see more.
thanks everybody!

(04-22-2011, 07:39 PM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]If it's going to be a platformer shouldn't Pac-man have his legs?
I'm doing classic pacman, but the ghosts would've looked so boring with their arcade style. i prefer the classic arcade pacman over the more human one.

(04-22-2011, 07:40 PM)Oddish Wrote: [ -> ]He could also stand to be a bit bigger, because it's hard to imagine him getting his entire mouth around the ghosts or the fruit.
he's a perfect 16x16, i'll probably have a ghost-eating animation with preshrunk sprites for the ghosts
Eh you act like he was always limbless, but in fact he always had been intended to have arms and legs.

[Image: 21461801.jpg]

It's silly nostalgia that keeps people from depicting Pac-Man in his true form.

Heh... I'm one to talk.
Puck-Man??
That's what Pac-Man was called in Japan before coming here.

They changed his name for obvious reasons.
Pages: 1 2 3