The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Compo #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As the winner of the previous competition, I'm here to post the official tSR sprite competition #2!
The theme I have chosen for this competition is...

Video game enemies.

Sprite your favorite VG enemies or bosses - there are no limits to style, design or pose; you can submit anything you want, from Castlevania's zombies and skeletons to Shadow of the Colossus' Colossi or even Final Fantasy 3's Kefka, to name some quick suggestions. As long as it fits the theme of being VG foe, you're good to go.

There are no size and palette limitations. The competition ends on the 24th and judging will take place the following week. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Now,

gogogo
Oh I'm going to try getting on this one, if have time.

Hint - Plums and Mushrooms.
Already Done!
[Image: lakitubigor9.png]
probably will be joining this cause I have a couple of enemies in mindddddd
[Image: mother2enemieswe1.png]

WIP stuff
But... Kefka is from FF6...
lol rakia i was about to point that out.

i might have a go. Heart
Oh hi Gizmo

[Image: 30lgydh.png]
Quote:But... Kefka is from FF6...
well srry i own the SNES cart so I usually think FF3 okay

also likin the entries so far, keep 'em up~

also just gonna say, when you post the final entry, to say what enemy it is and from what game, to make things a bit easier~
Finished my entry with a background, the enemy's name and the game.
It's in my avy<<<

Here's the link.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1863/...vy3ca3.png
Im so joining this =D!(IF I find a new monitor for my computer >_< , posting on my wii)
Is there a limit to how much enemies/bosses you can make?
'cause i'd love to do the 8 bosses of megaman ii =P.

Btw Gizmo,good job on winning the first compo,it was a close match,but you earned it.
Are we allowed to submit something we started prior to the compo?
Nope. That's the point of a competition, everybody makes new stuff for each one.
Thought so.

I'll probly enter
[Image: Goomba.gif]

Just the beginning...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5