The VG Resource

Full Version: Castlevania - Portrait Of Ruin - Ending Portraits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe I'm missing one, that you get by beating it on like uber hard mode or something. I'm going through the game with codes, so if I come across it I'll add it.

[Image: Sprites_-_Castlevania_-_Portrait_Of_Ruin...traits.png]

Feel free to...do whatever you want with it, hell you can even "take credit" for it for all I care. LOL

I was actually thinking about ripping maps from this game, but they've got this doofy variable flat rendered 3D business going on, with multiple, moving background layer objects, which makes it essentially impossible to get a true, precision rip. I might do a miscellaneous rip though of various parts, cause there's quite a lot of good material in there, especially in the City of Haze portrait.
Uh, mods? Shouldn't this be in the DS section? Unless someone made a pirated port of PoR for the GBA...
I believe you're right, for some reason I'm always doing that, mixing up DS and Advance...to me it's like they're one in the same...even though they're not...it's a synesthesia kinda thing.
Don't worry. Moved
Okey dokey, got the missing one (beating it on hard):

[Image: Castlevania_-_Portrait_Of_Ruin_-_Ending_Portraits.png]

I made an icon thingy for it too:

[Image: Castlevania_-_Portrait_Of_Ruin_-_Ending_...-_Icon.png]

...not exactly sure how to submit it, other than just posting it here...hrmmm... Embarassed

-EDIT-

Also, I thought about adding the fonts/letters as well, but unfortunately it did this kind of overlapping bit and they weren't really separated, so I would have had to take a whole lotta artistic license to recreate them all separated...and at that point they would be more custom than actually from the game.
Well when Dazz has time he'll upload them. Smile
Fantastic work!
Love your name, haha.

Great rip! Big Grin