The VG Resource

Full Version: Deku Link and Some Others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DekuLinkAugust7thv2.png]

I've been looking around this forum for some time and seeing all the amazing sprites people can make (especially the two smash projects) has inspired me to try something other than Pokemon edits. So I'm posting here to see what I can improve before I try to make a sprite sheet so I can submit it to the main site. Thanks. Genki ^_^
I have updated Deku Link with an idle and running animation, both WIPs:

[Image: DekuLinkIdleAugust10th4.gif]

[Image: DekuLinkRunAugust10th3.gif]

C+C please. Genki ^_^
That's actually pretty cool. Smile It kind of looks like it has a spike on it's elbow. I don't know if that's normal or not.
Thanks for replying. Genki ^_^ Also that was supposed to look like the end of his gloves, I'll try to fix that. XD

I haven't done much work on him recently, so I thought I should post something. I tried adjusting his hair a bit, don't know whether it's better.

[Image: HairChangeDekuLink.png]
+ is the new one.
i personally like the old hair better. it shows more texture to it. but i do like the "skin" color on the newer one. (to me the new one has lighter skin)
i think the arms are a little blocky
and if you could take the hair off old one and place on the new one,it would look better like that Tongue
I tried to fix up the arm and the hair:

[Image: DekuLinkArmHairCorrectionAugust2-1.png]

And here's my attempt at a Noki (WIP):

[Image: NokiIdleAniAugust24th.gif]
These are pretty good for a first try.

(Assuming these are your first customs?)