The VG Resource

Full Version: Crash Bandicoot Series Rips (PSX)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. I've been ripping textures from this series for a while, and now I've started to sort them into sheets. The previews link to the full sheets.
Crates:
[Image: cratespreview.png]
The crate textures are identical throughout the PSX series, so they can be referenced under the first 3 games. If anything is missing, please say so.

More will be uploaded eventually.
I'm going to put common under Crash Bandicoot 1 if you don't mind and all game-specific stuff under it's own session.
Would you take some screenshots?
Any way is fine as long as it's published.
I'll be busy until Easter holidays now, so I probably won't be taking screenshots for a short while.
Then I'll do it myself. I won't have access to a computer for a while during easter.
[Image: CB1.png]

Here ya go Smile
Thank you! Genki ^_^
Will any more work be done on this, because all of my attempts at ripping this game have proven impossible, and the textures for tiki's and the ruin levels would be extremely useful.
It'd be better if you PM'd him this question. I'm sure you probably don't realize but necroposting in a thread from last month isn't good.

EDIT: It's cool (I think), just try to pay attention to post dates and it will benefit you greatly. Wink
Okay, sorry Wink
OOOH YEAH! That's how it's done! I just completed N. Sanity Beach, the first level of the game. This is almost every texture from the entire level, with the exception of the crate textures, explosion animations, and the apples. I might end up doing the other levels if you guys enjoy this.

(Attachment removed)
Necropost. You should've asked Friedslick before just barging in here to show off your own rips. Making your own thread for that kind of thing is okay. Also please use MediaFire or some other file hosting site to host your ZIP files.

Warned and locked. (Friedslick if you want this re-opened then please PM me)