The VG Resource

Full Version: Valis IV PC Engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me here with another rip, this time a friend of mine ripped this. I'm just simply submitting it. It's our little sprite project.

[Image: Valisicon.png?t=1302725633]

[Image: Lenaicon.png?t=1302725633]

[Image: lenapcenginesheet.png?t=1302725633]

While almost identical, the Lena sprites from the PC Engine version, do differ from Super Valis IV. Mostly different fames, and actually able to slide, and extra animations removed from the Snes version.
Great job- ripping from PCEngine is never an easy task.
The Snes version of this game sucked so much, btw.
Super Valis IV certanly had it's ups and downs. I wouldn't say it's the absolute worst game, but most certainly not the greatest. It could have been decent if it was a bit more polished up first, but knowing what it originally was, kinda does make it feel like a lesser title. It's up and down like Castlevania Dracula X for Snes and Rondo of Blood.
Another sheet for this game, this time a boss.

[Image: Yukoicon.png?t=1302819458]

[Image: yukobosssheet.png?t=1302819458]
Nice, one of these days I need to finish ripping Valis I and put it all into sheets.
Lovin' the rips, but there is a problem.

Rather then putting "Ripped by a friend of mine... etc," you need to put Ripped by [your friends name].
It doesn't have to be his name, but maybe an internet alias of his, but it needs to be himself in some form.
So, these weren't included in the recent update cause there was no name included? Well, I talked with him about it, and while he did agree that I can put his name on the sheet, is it absolutely a hundred percent necessary? He was just wondering.

It isn't all that hard to fix, I would just like to know if it's a hundred percent need to do to apply his name to the sheet. I would like these to be uploaded for the world to see as the true Valis IV sprites.
Nice one Big Grin

It's cool, but I do need a name for the submitter name.
I've just put your name for now.
I had this for awhile, but wanted to clear up any problems before I uploaded it. I included one of his many online names.

[Image: Lenaicon2.png?t=1303517871]

[Image: lenavalisarmorsheet.png?t=1303517870]