The VG Resource

Full Version: New Humble Bundle- Frozenbyte
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.humblebundle.com/

They're at it again. This time all the games are by the software developers Frozenbyte. They've got Trine, Shadowgrounds, and Shadowgrounds: Survivor all completed and available on Steam, as well as a preorder for a game that's coming out soon, Splot, and what progress they had of a game called Jack Claw.

If you're new to these bundles, you choose a price and pay to get all these games. You can pay with any credit or debit card, as well as pay directly from your bank account.
i have to be honest:

from the previous bundle, lugaru was a worthless piece of shit game. i know one can basically pay $0.01(and doing so completely nullifies any argument agaisnt the content one gets per package)

but lugaru was more of a filler than anything. same with gish.
(04-12-2011, 10:53 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: [ -> ]i have to be honest:

from the previous bundle, lugaru was a worthless piece of shit game. i know one can basically pay $0.01(and doing so completely nullifies any argument agaisnt the content one gets per package)

but lugaru was more of a filler than anything. same with gish.

Overgrowth looks p. damn good, though. Just saying.
(04-12-2011, 10:53 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: [ -> ]but lugaru was more of a filler than anything. same with gish.

Are you mental? Gish was an awesome game.

Lugaru can take a flying leap though, it felt like an alpha test.
so i was a decent, honest human being this time and i bought this pack for $20.

holy shit, shadow grounds is amazing. almost feels like the low spec version of Alien Swarm, and it fully supports modding and co-op play modes.