The VG Resource

Full Version: Gonna bounce for a bit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been doing some heavy life thinking, I don't know where I'm going just yet, but I'm taking time out from here and many other things to figure out what I'm going to do.

So here's what I decided(so far) on doing I guess I'm going to stick out this last semester at artschool, hell it's already paid for. While there and still attending highschool I'll be looking for a job, I'm gonna see if I can just work out that I stay in the scholarship program at art school, and only come in for studies and to use my studio space. I don't want to give up the chance of a scholarship, and I made alot of progress over the past year, but at the same time, I'm still a kid and leave for college soon. I want my life back.

I just was a happier person when I had my job, even if it was pushing carts and bagging grocceries. Yeah it was not a glamour job in the slightest, but I felt accomplished. I had my own money, I was paying for my own things, and I just wasn't a piece of garbage. Now I'm practically going insane, broke ( and bumming money off my parents) basically living at artschool, performing to many unsuccessful and half hearted studies because I've just lost interest. I've also been avoiding going, but it doesn't make me happy, it just makes it worse and going does the same.

I really don't know what I'm doing in life, I need to figure this out soon, so I'll see you guys when I see you.
Alright, see ya dude. I know the feeling you're going through, and it'll be tough, but a break will do you good.
Gonna miss you! Hope you get your life straightened out!
I hope you can fix things up. Honestly, if you're happier working a 9-to-5, even if it's something most people would give you shit for, do it. If you're happy it doesn't matter.

I hope you can get back into your art, too. I'm often in the same position where drawing just frustrates me more than anything, but, well, I think everyone goes through that phase. As you learn about art, your taste ends up being more developed than your skill, and you end up expecting too much of yourself. You always want to strive to be better, obviously, but expecting too much too soon is just gonna wear you out and be counter-productive.