The VG Resource

Full Version: RPG Tsukuru DS / RPG Maker DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two new sheets for RPG Tsukuru DS (RPG Maker DS) :

[Image: rpgtsukuruds-tileset1sample1_icon.png] [Image: rpgtsukuruds-tileset1sample1houses_icon.png]

I hope you like it. Smile I will rip the other sample maps.
Woooow that looks awesome! Super job, Nemau! Smile
Thanks! The only difficult to made this was that my old computer lags with the DS emulators. x)
Actually I think just ripping the tilesets themselves would be enough, or at least put the entire tileset on a seperate submission.

These are cool though, I've never heard of a DS RPG Maker
I had already the project to make a picture with all the tilesets (when I will had them all). But I understand what you said, it's true that the sample maps are not really interinsting. So I keep my two submissions but I will understand if it's not accepted. ^^
I think I'd rather wait for just tilesets.
If that's cool?
Oki. Wink

Edit :

Before bring you tilesets (I work on it but it's a quite long job ^^) I can give you this :

[Image: rpgtsukuruds-faces_icon.png]
Great job! Smile
looking great, I really want to see more Wink
good job tw!
Thanks !
TSR needs more RPG Tsukuru sprites, I hope your are doing the monsters as well =)
I have tried but there is a difficulty with the biggest ones, I can't screenshot them on a quite neutral background. ^^' (even with deleting some layers)

Another thing I wanted to say : a few hours ago I have discovered that the faces are available in a bigger size (that means : with their chest and top of head), so my sheet (five posts above) is quite useless if I rip the bigger faces. xP Hum... Perhaps in a first time you can take my first sheet of faces, and simply replace it by the futur new one ? (if I decide to make it :P)

Edit : ...omg, you're Davias ! I have noticed your pseudo (on a lot of sheets) for a long time, nice to meet you ! \o/ (a few weaks ago only I have made this with one of your sheets of Lunar SSC ^^)