The VG Resource

Full Version: Your first video game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What was the first video game you have ever played? I remember that my first game was for the NES but I don't remember what was it.
Sonic 2 for the Sega Genesis, aka the greatest game of all time
Super Mario Bros for the NES, I think.

Either that or Super Mario World, I honestly forget. My dad got me into games when I was young
Yoshi's Island on SNES. Maaaaybe Super Mario World since it was bundled with the SNES.

My first game period though was a Looney Tunes platformer on the SNES. Super Mario World 1/2 was my first game where I considered myself a "gamer".
Dr Suess's Kindergarden. A wonderful game about some kid locking up Dr Suess characters in a zoo.
Sonic The Hedgehog 3 And Knuckles, the REAL greatest genesis game ever made (The size, music, level design, graphics, different endings, and the extra character make it all better than Sonic 2 and it's superior 2 Player mode). I thiiinnnnkkk this was my first game, but the only reason I could play it at my age is because of older siblings. Otherwise, I'd say Super Smash Bros 64. was my first game.

Ah, the memories of getting crushed by Hydrocity Act 2's wall, crying at the barrel in Carnival Night Zone, drowning in Launch Base Zone, constantly falling off Flying Battery Zone's floating platforms, and quitting at Sandopolis Zone in frustration of the ghosts are still fresh in my head.
I honestly can't say... I remember playing the SNES and the N64 and stuff...

Well... One of my firsts was Wario's Woods I guess? Or Mario Paint... IDEK...
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64 and it was amazing. Technically I had played Ocarina of Time a while before that, but I wasn't old enough to really enjoy it then.
Super Mario Bros.!

been playing games longer than I can remember
Super Mario Bros. was my first as well. Good old NES.
Either Pitfall for the 2600 or Super Mario Bros.
Super Bomberman 2

one of my favorite SNES games
(04-10-2011, 10:54 AM)Saffron Wrote: [ -> ]Super Bomberman 2

one of my favorite SNES games

YES!!! Big Grin
Probably Super Mario Bros. or Duck Hunt
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7