The VG Resource

Full Version: Crysis 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh my God. This game looks badass.

Any thoughts?

I just hope they have offline multiplayer splitscreen.
I tried to play the multiplayer beta on PS3 when it first came out and I couldn't find any games. :v

The game itself? Looks pretty sweet. Not really hyped for it though, maybe I'll buy it when the price drops.
I heard Crysis 1 sucked.
I haven't seen any of Crysis 1 gameplay, but Crysis 2 gameplay looks nice.

This made me want to buy it.

This describes it very well, which shows all the cool features:

Come on. Great graphics. Sliding while shooting (<completely badass). Legit Guns.

All of this at the same time of being incredibly fast, strong, and you can turn invisible.
I've played it too (I was thinking of creating a thread a few weeks ago but eh).
It's a good game, it works pretty well, the abilities have been fine-tuned for the turn it took and it feels beefy. I still prefer Crysis, though, because it's more of a sandbox (and you can use your fists), and I find that Crysis 2 is closer to Modern Warfare than before- which is a good thing if you like MW, but I liked the first Crysis for its quirks.
Nevertheless, great graphics and I'm eager to play more, overall it's an improvement over Crysis.
I m gone a mad after crysis 2.
(05-19-2011, 06:33 AM)jimfaster Wrote: [ -> ]I m gone a mad after crysis 2.

Take care of yourself