The VG Resource

Full Version: Nike Shoes Site For Sale On Flippa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nike Shoes Site For Sale On Flippa
Up for sale is Nikeshoesforwomen.com. Nike Shoes, Low Competition nike shoes , Huge Potential, Premium Domain, Unique. For serious buyer only, do not Bid if you do not intend to buy. The site is highly SEO optimized and it is based on a high optimized CTR premium theme with unique content, Ads are strategically placed to maximize the revenues for the new site owner.I am selling you a Nike Shoes site that is fully targeted around ONE keyword “Nike Shoes for Women” that gets 27.100 searches per month with $0.93 Google Adsense CPC.
This site keyword alone is worth hundreds. This is just the beginning however. That means that 27.100 people type “Nike Shoes for Women” into Google every month and this site is poised to be number 1 based on the extensive SEO I’ve done. I am selling this site now for a fraction of the price it would cost if you purchased it when it ages and grows in ranking and revenue nike shoes . You have a chance to make an investment not just a purchase.
And that is just the ONE primary keyword. This website is targeted for 9 other sister keywords with low competition
nike shoes . Sister keywords are littered throughout the site and throughout the meta data and backlinks to help boost the overall quality of the site for the primary keyword in Google SERP. Here are the keywords are as follows that are currently targeted. According with Google keywords tool:
Nike Shocks for Women – Keyword has 14.800 monthly searches with $2.12 CPC. Nike Shoes for Kids – Keyword has 18.100 monthly searches with $0.98 CPC.
Nike Sandals for Men – Keyword has 3.600 monthly searches with $1.05 CPC. Nike Air Max 95 – Keyword has 40.500 monthly searches with $0.72 CPC. Customize Nike Shoes – Keyword has 12.100 monthly searches with $1.62 CPC
Replica watches . Nike Track Spikes – Keyword has 5.400 monthly searches with $1.07 CPC. Nike Free 5.0 – Keyword has 40.500 monthly searches with $0.58 CPC. Nike 6.0 Shoes – Keyword has 27.100 monthly searches with $0.61 CPC. Nike Free 7.0 – Keyword has 18.100 monthly searches with $0.56 CPC. Why you should invest in this site?
The site will generate revenue on its own even when you are not online or away on a long vacation. This Nikeshoesforwomen.com has been designed to run on autopilot money maker site soccer jerseys . Potential to make $16.79 – $27.58 daily. The sites I build always generate revenue for a number of reasons:Excellent keywords research in low competition, high paying niches. Excellent keyword on domain name. Amazing on page SEO. Amazing off page SEO.
Automated income generation focus on “set it and forget it” site. Multiple income streamsSo I’ve made it easy to place Google Adsense ads, Amazon products, Clickbank Products and even your own products on your content site quickly and easily. You just update one file men's watches , your affiliate products show on every page of the site. You can change your products anytime you want and it is quick and simple to do.