The VG Resource

Full Version: T-Shirt Contest Winners!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, the results are in! Me and Dave from Shark Robot have discussed what entries we feel are both salable, and clever. And with that decision we have come up with 2 winning designs!

Muderbeard: The Better Mouse Trap
[Image: YhpLZ.png]
Revengeance: Brofist
[Image: h9BFD.jpg]

There you have it! And also, for runners up;
We will be putting your designs online too, but you will only receive a free shirt based on sales. If the item doesn't get past the pre-order stage due to lack of demand, we will not be fulfilling the free shirt regulation.

Runners up:
Flame - Pixel Mushrooms
Revengeance - Princess in Another Cartridge
Rokkan - Megaman Heads
Rokkan - Got Weapon?
Snuble24 - Megaman Sam
Snuble24 - Got Energy?
TomGuycott - Down And Out Bosses
Vipershark - Zelda Sword
Woppet - Fucknown
Woppet - Controller-Tie

If your design is listed, and you've done a vector of the design (or high scale version) please submit it! This will mean your design will be online quicker, and will be 100% true to the original. Otherwise there may be some noticeable changes.
We may modify some designs to increase printablity and improve on readability.

Once the items go into print, we will send your design. At this point I will ask for your addresses for shipping them off!
All the best,
Dazz
Weird, I read the title as "Wet T-Shirt Contest Winners."

For some reason I thought the shirts had already been posted. This is a nice surprise!
Oh wow, I'm humbled. The vectors are on their way. Congrats to Murderbeard and everyone else!
Sorry to bump an old thread guys, but I just realized I never received my shirt? Hopefully it wasn't lost in the post?