The VG Resource

Full Version: SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 RETURNS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I could have sworn we had an SSF4 topic already, but the search function didn't reveal it.

That being said, ARCADE EDITION IS NOW CONFIRMED FOR DLC. IT'S NOT A DISC-BASED RELEASE.

So if you already bought SSF4, you don't have to worry about buying another disc.

(Yet.)

Also general SSF4 topic go. I may be picking this up today.
Oh good, I really thought they were gonna make another release for the 360, PS3 and 3DS to include the Arcade characters.

So that's really cool! It's cool that they're making them DLC.
Youtube links have vid removed Sad
Capcom is trying their hardest to snipe every trailer that gets posted about this, but people keep reposting it. If you keep looking you'll probably find it somewhere.
Just saw it, I knew waiting all this time and holding out on sf4 was worth it.
Finally. Good God. Such a stupid amount of waiting for 4 characters and rebalancing.

ONI is banned from all matches ever!
It would be cool if they added Oni as a secret boss in Arcade Mode. Not totally necessary, but I can't always get an online connection, and I don't always have someone to play with, would give Arcade just a tad more replay value.
And just when I thought there wasn't going to be a third version of this game.

I hope the DLC is released on the 3DS when E-shop comes out.
(04-08-2011, 06:55 PM)Sweet Hot Vegas Wrote: [ -> ]And just when I thought there wasn't going to be a third version of this game.
It's not a third version of the game. It's DLC for the second.
i'd still act surprised if they do relase a SSF4 Third Impact Plot Twist Fate of new DLCs
I'd be hyped if I wasn't already playing this months ago.

NYC, gotta love it.
This probably isn't the place for it, but Street Fighter x Tekken was announced yesterday, just a heads-up.
(04-13-2011, 11:33 AM)M.O.D.O.K. Mo Problems Wrote: [ -> ]This probably isn't the place for it, but Street Fighter x Tekken was announced yesterday, just a heads-up.

I thought this was announced awhile ago.

unless you're not trolling, you are forgiven
It was announced a while ago, but a lot of people didn't know or didn't watch the trailers, or in Bryan's case, have only recently gotten into the fighting game genre.

That being said, SFxT looks SEX. It's like what SF4 should have been gameplay-wise.
oh gosh, there's egg on my face

i actually didn't know about it until today, i figured it was a captivate thing that looked interesting, derp
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5