The VG Resource

Full Version: Der Fuhrer Sprites.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an odd request, but I was wondering if someone could rip the sprites of Hitler from "Time Twist: Rekishi no Katasumi de", a famicom game. They suit the style I need.
I'll see what I can do; it's not like I'm doing anything anyway lol
Thank you good sir. Walkthroughs are available on GameFAQs, though I'm not sure there are any cheats.
Grrr, I wish I knew Japanese lol
Yeah, I know how that feels.
Do you, or anyone else on this forum, know exactly where the Hitler sprites are in the game? That would make it a hell of a lot easier for me to rip them. It's not like I'm not ripping FDS sprites anyway; I'm currently ripping the title character's sprites from Kamen Rider Black. But yeah, can you tell me where the Hitler sprites are so I know where to go in the game to rip them?
...Uh, as far as I know you encounter him during a normal play-through, as he's an incarnation of the main villain. Disc one, scene three, set in 1944.

Here's a Walkthrough
Hitler's sprites are visible using Tile Molester, actually. I found him (seemingly) sitting behind of a desk and which also appears to be a KO'ed Hitler twitching in a typical animesque way.
This should help anyone willing to take this request for you.
I noticed that too, except most of his other sprites are not viewable in TM. What codec did you use to view them?
Just the default codecs, and decreased the number of columns to only 2 at once. I had to use the + and รท buttons to correctly arrange the tiles, too.
Eh, well I can't seem to find all his sprites with TM, guess it's up to playing the game. Shouldn't be too hard with that walkthrough.