The VG Resource

Full Version: 'Ello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there. Let me introduce myself.

I'm a HUGE sonic fan. (As you can probably tell. Wink) I started to like sonic when I was about 7-8. I saw a comic book, and I asked my mom to "check it out". I ended up getting Sonic The Hedgehog Archives: 1-4 (You know little kids, always wanting everything. xD). After I got to age nine, I got a present going home from school: Sonic Mega Collection Plus. I was so excited that I played it right away after homework on my PS2. First, I played Sonic 1 for the Genesis.Then, Sonic 2. (I got to Silver Sonic on a file that the cart LOST. So I have to start all over. I hate that darn thing...) Then after I got to the Hydrocity Zone on Sonic 3, I stopped. I had to eat dinner, then go to bed. I still remember the day I got to the Marble Zone on Sonic 1. (Good old memories. Big Grin) That's all I want you to know. Bye-bye. Smile
Welcome to TSR! Always glad to have new members! Hope you enjoy your stay here, sonicfan300. Smile
(04-05-2011, 06:21 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TSR! Always glad to have new members! Hope you enjoy your stay here, sonicfan300. Smile

Thank you! Smile
(04-05-2011, 05:43 PM)sonicfan300 Wrote: [ -> ]Bye-bye.

Hello, welcome to--Oh. Bye then!