The VG Resource

Full Version: Masjin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's sorta like a dumbed-down Team Fortress 2, but different. It's hard to explain, but it's a (pixel-art platformer) shooter with several classes, a hell of a lot of vehicles, and semi-destructible environments.

I'll just post some gifs here so you guys can get the idea.

[Image: eay.gif][Image: aquai.gif][Image: rawcket.gif][Image: ufo.gif]

Oh and here's a (somewhat outdated) video:

You should all check the game out, and please, do come and join a game/post your room names here (or private room and password).

You can get it here. Just click on "Masjin."
Oh, sorry for the double post, but I have a room up called "Sagan", if anyone wants to join.
A PortalGuru Thread (only because you know someone was gonna post this~)

Game looks pretty interesting. I'll give it a download soon enough :>

But seriously, how the hell do you find all of these games? You have to be sifting through a lot of shit indie stuff to find your gems, right? :C
Fun game. Thats all I've got to say.
(04-04-2011, 10:46 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]A PortalGuru Thread (only because you know someone was gonna post this~)

Game looks pretty interesting. I'll give it a download soon enough :>

But seriously, how the hell do you find all of these games? You have to be sifting through a lot of shit indie stuff to find your gems, right? :C

TIGSource. 24/7. And there is a bit of sifting, but the gems are well worth it.

Oh, and Flannel, you probably had a bad first experience since the host of the game you were in had pretty crappy internet.
getting some gang garrison vibes from this, which is definitely a good thing. i'll give this a try later
portalguru, don't FRET. I used to make the same exact threads, later

also this looks boss
Keep in mind, there are still some bugs, but it's still an awesome romp. Also, Hempuli, the creator, intends to add some more game modes somewhere down the line, so that'll be cool.