The VG Resource

Full Version: Missing Popple Poses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ya, apparently the Popple sheet I ripped a long time ago was missing the poses where he tries to steal a mushroom from you and you don't have any. I don't really have the time to play through the game to find them, unfortunately since I'm busy with personal stuff.

If anyone can find those poses, that would be great.

This is the sheet btw: http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...sheet/7497
[Image: iltP0w.png]

Got it. There was only one sprite that wasn't on your sheet when he tries to take your non-existing Mushroom (I assume the stealing sprites don't change later in the game? This was from the first encounter in Chateau de Chucklehuck).

Also my emulator's palette is slightly darker than your sprites and I don't understand why, so you'll have to recolor it when you put it on your sheet I guess.

You don't need to credit if you don't want. Smile
Thanks, I'll add add it to the sheet later. 4o does he pretty much run up to Mario or Luigi and make that single pose? Seems like there should be more frames. If there isn't, then oh well.
@Mighty Jetters:
I guess you have to activate "Poppy Bright" in your emulator settings.
@A.J.: Well yeah he comes up to you, tries to take something, steps back and makes that pose, then does that "snickering" animation then runs back. I was surprised too.

@Davias: I looked through all the options and can't find a Poppy Bright setting anywhere, I'll try Googling it.

EDIT: I couldn't find anything... I think Poppy Bright is only for the DS emulator? Because only results relating to DS appeared.
Don't worry about it. I can easily fix it myself.
I just realized, I guess this should be moved to the Completed Requests section?