The VG Resource

Full Version: Magma Dragoon's submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Well, since I was suggested to do so, I'm making an official topic for my rips. Starting:

All items from Metal Slug:

[Image: metalslugseriesitemsico.png]

Minor update on Bonus-Kun:

[Image: wakuwaku7bonuskunicon.png]
WARNING! A HUGE SPRITESHEET IS APPROACHING FAST!

[Image: wakuwaku7mauruicon.png]
(04-06-2011, 08:47 AM)Magma Dragoon Wrote: [ -> ]WARNING! A HUGE SPRITESHEET IS APPROACHING FAST!

[Image: wakuwaku7mauruicon.png]

Is that BG white, or transparent? Because the colors of the white alt palette of Mauru blends in.
(04-06-2011, 09:03 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Is that BG white, or transparent? Because the colors of the white alt palette of Mauru blends in.
The background's transparent.

Jeez, Waku Waku 7 has tons of sprites compared to the fighting games I've ripped from... except for maybe Beartank. Nice work on that, Magma Dragoon! Smile
Best Totoro ripoff ever.
And he's still missing sprites... but I won't update him right now, i'm taking a well deserved break!
Great job on all this! You've done great work. Smile
Got a lot of good things on sale, stranger!

Updated sheets:

[Image: metalslug3minisub88icon.png][Image: metalslug5mammothtoweri.png][Image: wakuwaku7bonuskunicon.png][Image: wakuwaku7mauruicon.png]

New sheets:

[Image: metalslug5ptolesubicon.png][Image: metalslug2babyicon.png]

[Image: kof94icon.png]

[Image: kof94introicon.png][Image: kof94storyicon.png][Image: kof94rugal1icon.png]
Say, umm... Might I suggest a tiny something that may make it easier?

If you copy and paste the "Direct Link" of your images, they'll be a bit easier to view, so when you click it it won't take you to ImageShack, only the sheet. Smile

Like this: http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4301/11617958.png

Great work nontheless. Smile

EDIT: Excellent! Big Grin
Changed.
Some updates:

[Image: metalslugseriesitemsico.png][Image: kof94rugal1icon.png]

And some new sheets:

[Image: kof94panthericon.png][Image: kof94rugal2icon.png][Image: kof94selecticon.png]

[Image: metalslug3jellyfishicon.png][Image: metalslug3vigilanceicon.png][Image: metalslug5ptoletaraicon.png]
Very nice! Smile
Updated:

[Image: kof94rugal2icon.png]

New:

[Image: metalslug2deadexploreri.png][Image: metalslug5jellyfishicon.png]
Just a question, will those ever be uploaded? Case is, I don't want to overload you guys.
No such thing as overload. Dazz has been keeping tabs on general submissions, so I'll wait for him to get it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25