The VG Resource

Full Version: (PSP) Final Fantasy I Battle Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These are the battle sprites for the characters in the Anniversary edition of Final Fantasy I for the PSP. I found the tools to rip the sprites, but they come out of the game scrambled. I decided to unscramble them. Hope someone finds it useful. =)

EDIT: I made a mistake on the White Wizard dead sprite.
Reuploaded: http://www.mediafire.com/?hn8xs14tf3bhom7
Nice one! Big Grin
These were much needed - can these tools rip the enemies?
(04-03-2011, 04:08 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one! Big Grin
These were much needed - can these tools rip the enemies?

Yep, the tools can extract pretty much any resource from the game. The enemies and backgrounds don't need to be unscrambled so I may get those and upload them too.
Oh and I forgot, I put BlueMario on the sheet because that is what I usually go by. MarioFan302 is my alt.
Holy crap! I've been trying to find a way to do these for a while! Please do the enemies if you have time!
I accidentally left out part of the last sprite on the White Wizard sheet, I reuploaded the file.
I'm going to go ahead and do the rest of the content if that's alright with you, MarioFan.
I've been longing for a quick little project and I've been bored out of my skull for the last few days...
Absolutely, the tools can be found at the url on the sheets.
Would either of you mind doing FF2 PSP and FF4 (and After the years, on the same game) PSP as well? I don't have any of those things to rip from these XD. but the sprites are beautiful o-o.
I'll look into FF2 after I finish up 1, unless MarioFan wants to?
I just saw these and I loved them so I thought I would show you these map sprites.

[Image: 85108262.png]

Comment if you like them!
Yeah, FF4's remake had some awesome sprites. I'd love to see those.
TheSpriter, the NPCs have waaaaay more sprites than that.
[Image: jmRiLK.png]

Same as the overworld Characters :\

You missed 312 sprites from them alone.
That's epic Dazz, you're a pro at this stuff XD!
Nice sheet Dazz! I don't have any real experience ripping sprites, so I'm not sure how I'd go about doing anything from FF4. Also I'm a bit busy to do any more sheets with the FF1 and FF2 tools.
Incredible! I wasn't doing the whole sheet (obviously) but this is fantastic! Would you mind telling me how you got these?

(I am working on the "Final Fantasy IV -The Complete Collection-" sprites as well, so any tips for me would be great!)
Pages: 1 2