The VG Resource

Full Version: The Next Generation of TSR... [TSRc 1/4/11]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh, man. I hope it's not too late; Dazz wanted me to post this earlier this week. I worked my ass off all last week on the skin and this was the best I could do. Sorry if there's features missing...I didn't have much time to include them and Dazz and the rest of the staff were really up my ass about it.

Anyway, presenting to you, the next generation of TSR:

Apart Flame.
Posting...Simplified.

[Image: 3vG1P.png]

You'll notice that the interface is...quite simple. That's so it doesn't gouge your eyes out.
And you'll notice that posts just feel...cleaner, and more organized.
This is the first of many new skins we'll roll out based on the Apart series - and I really hope you do enjoy it. It's now enabled for all users - if you guys notice any problems with it, let me know.

Happy browsing, and enjoy the weekend Heart
I just changed the theme myself and it turned into some weird magical spacey thing... looked nothing like the picture above at all...
(04-01-2011, 08:11 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I just changed the theme myself and it turned into some weird magical spacey thing... looked nothing like the picture above at all...

Really? That's...odd. :/

You might want switch skins (from Afresh to Apart) and ctrl+F5 a few times. If that doesn't work (that's hard refresh on the page, so it clears the cache) you might want to manually empty your cache once or twice in your browser. That'll log you out a few times, but I'm sure it'll get the theme to work properly.

BTW, I mentioned that I was seriously rushed by the staff - I'm not kidding. I apologize for the crudeness of some of the buttons; I haven't gotten to making buttons that properly go with the skin.
Looks like you created a Star of a theme~
(04-01-2011, 08:23 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you created a Star of a theme~
Did this theme send "vibes" down your back?
I have to admit, when I finished working on this the first day, I sat back and I had a real "Wow" moment. I was considering including all five girls from Sucker Punch but that would have been a little overkill.
(04-01-2011, 08:35 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2011, 08:23 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you created a Star of a theme~
Did this theme send "vibes" down your back?
I have to admit, when I finished working on this the first day, I sat back and I had a real "Wow" moment. I was considering including all five girls from Sucker Punch but that would have been a little overkill.

It's fit for 801 Princesses Heart
this makes me want to soulbond
i am one with the world
laughing hard atm
*Looks at today's date*
Good one!
I cannot find a way to make this my skin. Why is it not working?
Late to this party, but this skin is fuckin' /intense/, man. I love it.