The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario and luigi pit princess shroob sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I've noticed that many sprites mario and luigi partners in time have not been ripped yet so important bosses do not even propose them to revive this game ripping on new sprites I personally ripped the princess shroob full overworld
here a complete sheet ...[Image: princesashrooboverworld.png] cool? yep
I only need to rip the battle and the elder shroob and upload the sprite But
If You Could accept the challenge of collecting and ripping the characters, backgrounds, extra,unplayable characters and bosses (items too)
thanks for the support

I have an M&L series comic going and I needed her sprites but they weren't there... I had to use the sprite of when she takes off her Peach costume. So it's cool to see that these won't be neglected any longer!

When will you be posting the full sheet of all her sprites? Will you get the battle sprites too?

Also I can't help sorry... I don't do DS rips only GBA... Sad
(04-01-2011, 03:42 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I have an M&L series comic going and I needed her sprites but they weren't there... I had to use the sprite of when she takes off her Peach costume. So it's cool to see that these won't be neglected any longer!

When will you be posting the full sheet of all her sprites? Will you get the battle sprites too?

Also I can't help sorry... I don't do DS rips only GBA... Sad
sorry but im not finish the battle only the complete overworld
but i start to rip the complete sheet only wait
Do you think you can show us what you have for the overworld?
(04-01-2011, 06:27 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think you can show us what you have for the overworld?
for security reasons but would not do as you understand
but i upload to see that is true
please give me cedit hard work [Image: princesashrooboverworld.png]
Your sheet was shrunken... Try uploading it to Min.us.
(04-01-2011, 06:51 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Your sheet was shrunken... Try uploading it to Min.us.
ok.. hey give credit plz Big Grin

(04-01-2011, 07:36 PM)dg-master Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2011, 06:51 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Your sheet was shrunken... Try uploading it to Min.us.
ok.. hey give credit plz Big Grin

It's only a personal comic (not posting on any website anywhere) but... I guess if I decide to show it off someday I definitely will. Smile

I'd post it on here and show you guys but people on here hate sprite comics (I do not draw my own comics...) so I most likely won't.
¿Otro Chileno por acá? Bacán.
(Another Chilean around here? Cool.)

Good rips, as well.
(04-01-2011, 08:14 PM)Maneko Wrote: [ -> ]¿Otro Chileno por acá? Bacán.
(Another Chilean around here? Cool.)

Good rips, as well.
sip a y hablo español Smile como hago ara que suban este sheet no sabes?

Tienes que esperar a que los moderadores te lo aprueben y para la siguiente actualización de la página te lo suben junto con todo lo demás que hayan recibido hasta entonces.
De que te lo van a subir, te lo van a subir, pero tienes que ser paciente porque esas cosas se tardan lo suyo.
todo lo que tienes que hacer es esperar a que la evaluen, y cuando al aprueben, la subiran.

(all you have to do is wait for it to be evaluatedm and as soon as it gets aproved they will upload it)
(04-02-2011, 12:02 AM)Maneko Wrote: [ -> ]Tienes que esperar a que los moderadores te lo aprueben y para la siguiente actualización de la página te lo suben junto con todo lo demás que hayan recibido hasta entonces.
De que te lo van a subir, te lo van a subir, pero tienes que ser paciente porque esas cosas se tardan lo suyo.
como hago esas cosas esos iconos de sprite quiero hacer el mio ... donde consigo esos?

Is this a complete rip? Looks pretty awesome to me! Big Grin

But... You sound as though you don't want it on the site? Why not post it in your first post, and you're stressing a lot about people not giving credit...
(04-02-2011, 08:05 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a complete rip? Looks pretty awesome to me! Big Grin

But... You sound as though you don't want it on the site? Why not post it in your first post, and you're stressing a lot about people not giving credit...
yea i wanna upload to the site
or not upload because it is complete But I finish and upload
where I could post Some sprites and that the community help me?
the credit it .. I am flash animator many people take as their own ... Some sprites...Smile i need some help to more rips
Pages: 1 2