The VG Resource

Full Version: Europe gets Xenoblade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=154623

The game that many Wii owners wondered would ever reach us overseas. Seems like Europe (the place that is currently getting more Nintendo games than the US) is getting the game now titled Xenoblade Chronicles.

Cranky Koopaul: "If any of you guys still cared about Nintendo you'd know this already!"

Anyway it seems like a US release is probable this time (or so I've heard). Now if we can only get The Last Story over here.
Indeed; I did know about this already.

It has smacks of generi-jrpg, but an action battle system is always nice - and the Wii could benefit from more RPGs.
attention: fuck japanese games that get to europe but not america because they're too japanese
you'd think disgaea would've never been released in the us, following that logic.
The terrain in this looks so sweet (though a bit expansive) though. Welp well.
ive been looking forward to it for a while

glad to see its releasing in english, to say in the least.

now for last story!
Would rather have ExciteBots on the Wii...
Hells yes. Apparently, this is currently the highest-reviewed RPG in Japan, it's high points include its huge and expansive environments, the real-time combat, and the story, which is apparently very well written and avoids melodrama, unlike, say, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.
Indeed I love the beautiful environments in this game. I hate games that are brown or gray. This is lush and green.
Indeed, the environments are jaw-dropping. No environment on the 360 or PS3 has managed to impress me like this, believe it or not, and the sheer variety of beautiful environments puts any other open-world game to shame, I don't see either Skyrim having the fantasy equivalent of Niagara Falls.
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=155110

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE

NoA bought TheLastStory.com