The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Smile

For a rather long time, I've been looking for sheets of the characters from the original Arcade games Double Dragon & Double Dragon II: The Revenge. I found some really nice backgrounds of both games, but the sprites of the characters ranging from the heros, the villians ( along with their weapons ) to Marion.

I always liked the sprites and really wanna find them for some customizing in the future. Thanks for any help. Wink
(08-06-2008, 04:20 AM)Cryotek Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Smile

For a rather long time, I've been looking for sheets of the characters from the original Arcade games Double Dragon & Double Dragon II: The Revenge. I found some really nice backgrounds of both games, but the sprites of the characters ranging from the heros, the villians ( along with their weapons ) to Marion.

I always liked the sprites and really wanna find them for some customizing in the future. Thanks for any help. Wink

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi....php?tid=5

Quote:6. Don't just request for Sprites.
If there is anything that Tony the Tiger ever taught me, it's that you have to earn your stripes. If you want someone to help you, help them first. Scratch a back to receive the same back. But don't expect a request to be fulfilled just because of what you've done for people before. You are never in charge of what people make or rip, no matter the case.
Please read the rules before posting.