The VG Resource

Full Version: Some of My Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hidiliy Hey! Smile Since this is my first post, I figured that it would be best to post some of my pixel art to start off with. Wink

Here's some I made for my comic, which I'll post soon, wanna get a few more pages made first.

Now this is a set of the Daleks, now the normal shaped daleks are pretty much recolors for a Dalek site I go to, and the Golden Emperor ( the one with the bulbous head ) is my own from scratch.
[Image: Daleks2.gif]

This one is a character from my comic, one of the main ones, actually.
I took a sheet of Rydia, and then I dropped the robes, redsigned the outfit, and so on, I kept the thing in her hair cause the person I based this one wanted it to stay there.
[Image: CharactersSheet2Da.gif]

This sheet is of two other character in my comic, The Drow ( dark elf ) is a mix of recolor and reshaping, I gave this a new head to the body, and the armor's original blue was changed by a few tints. The magician was a custom request someone I know wanted for the comic, which pretty much a recolored Blackmage, so I figured why not.
[Image: CharactersSheet9a.gif]

Now this one was just for fun, I'm a fan of Strong-Bad, and seen these sprites from the Trogdor game, and was thinking, "What if Strong-Bad had his own game?" And since SB's a fan of side scrollers from the 80's and 90's like Megaman, I figured, let's see what I can do with this. This one took about 2 hours to do.
[Image: StrongBad.gif]

Here's a small sheet of Atari 2600 Sprites I ripped from the games on my Atari emulator, Stella ( pretty good emulator, I must say. Smile )
[Image: AtariSprites.gif]