The VG Resource

Full Version: Final Fantasy TA2 - Small submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, this is the first time I rip sprites and I thought I'd try something simple. I'm not even sure I did it all right, but here goes. I got the Judge sprites and Lezaford's Cottage background.

[Image: judgeicon.png]
<=~=~=~=>
[Image: lezafordscottage.png][Image: windwrittundra.png]

Smile Okay, I hope I did it right.
That looks good to me! There must not be many sprites per character, and the BG's seem pretty small in that game.
Thanks! Yeah, Judges only appear every so often, so there aren't many sprites. The battle backgrounds are larger, but this one only appears in plot scenes so it's kind of small, yeah. I'll try and make a couple more elaborate ones, since I'm playing the game anyway.
Looking good so far, Taegan. Nice work!
Thanks~!

Added a new one to the first post:

[Image: windwrittundra.png]
Very nice! I like that snowy level actually. Smile
Thanks! So how do things work, an Admin adds submissions to the resource in some weekly update or something?
Weellll, I think if an Admin sees your sprites, they add it to the site whenever they have time
Lately they've been updating once every two days. It's awesome. Smile
Oh, that's cool. Big Grin Thanks guys.
No problem, always happy to help Smile You'll know when the sprites have been put on the site if an Admin tells you, but if not just check every day or so
All uploaded! Smile These are nice!
Thank you kindly! Smile
(03-26-2011, 11:20 AM)Taegan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks~!

Added a new one to the first post:

[Image: windwrittundra.png]
Has the water an animation?

Probably, now that you mention it. I'll check. o: