The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. flosty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: p2m8n.png]
[Image: xprbzm.gif]

mr. frosty

reposting because I can't double post in my old thread.
Looks neat!
The shade blending looks kinda weird, but it's still pretty good.
Why is thier no shading on his overalls?
What games he from?
Mr. Frosty is from the Kirby series. His first appearance was in Kirby's Adventure (NES).
[Image: rs4n7p.gif]

[Image: 2197tw2.gif]

[Image: 28tizx5.png]

[Image: iy3hg1.gif]
more frames, smoother.
Pretty good. When he has his arms down though the dark patch above his left button keeps catching my eye - might want to change that. Also when te leg on the right is fully up his outline seems to double on his crotch or something.

Still very cool. Now if only they'd make a Kirby game on the Wii or something with nice big sprites.
[Image: 245zu2r.png]

small update.

also, I didn't see any dark patch above his button but I tried to fix it anyway. I think I fixed it.
his left arm in the transition frame (the one abouve the stomping ones) looks too high. Low it a couple pixels.

EDIT: also, it looks skinny compared to his right arm.
Looks good, but in needs more "tween" frames. Unsure
So far Mr. Flosty looks awesome

I don't want to sound like I'm requesting an animation for him but he also needs the bouncnig and ice throwing animations
when he lifts his arms, it needs like 2 more frames so it's as sooth as the feet.
[Image: 2aaa728.png]

lowered and thickened his left (our right) arm, added a transition frame.

I'll eventually do throwing ice, etc. and his hopping animation is the same as his stomping.