The VG Resource

Full Version: Mega Man Mobile Sprites! (Redone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: megamanmobilerobotmaste.th.png]

The sprites from Mega Man 1 Mobile, redone so that they could be used.

Click on the sprites to enlarge the photo.
The white background ate the white details of the sprites and made them completely unusable.
'fraid he's right..
Maneko said:
The white background ate the white details of the sprites and made them completely unusable.

Good sprites, but Maneko is right. Perhaps make a slightly different shade of white on the sprites?
Why not make it a totally different color anyway? It's much better that way and everyone does it.
why not use alphatransparency?
(03-27-2011, 06:13 PM)Techokami Wrote: [ -> ]why not use alphatransparency?

How do you do that (besides simply making it transparent)? Whenever I try to make an image transparent and save it, then open it again it turns black.
Thanks for fixing it. Nicely done!
Why do Cutman's scissors have crappy-looking outlining? I'm pretty sure that's not the way they're supposed to look...
(04-05-2011, 04:57 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Why do Cutman's scissors have crappy-looking outlining? I'm pretty sure that's not the way they're supposed to look...

That's how they appeared when I ripped them from the mobile game. They were probably made by the guy who made the game. (Not Capcom, 'cause this is an unofficial mobile version.)
(04-06-2011, 07:43 PM)MegaMan75 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2011, 04:57 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Why do Cutman's scissors have crappy-looking outlining? I'm pretty sure that's not the way they're supposed to look...

That's how they appeared when I ripped them from the mobile game. They were probably made by the guy who made the game. (Not Capcom, 'cause this is an unofficial mobile version.)
Hm, pretty crappy cover-up for not being able to separate the white from the background with the white from the sprites.

Here's how it actually looks -- I went and extracted the .JAR file myself and modified the palette so that the background wasn't pure-white.

[Image: MegamanMobile_5.png]

Notice how Cutman's scissors don't have that black outline on the top, but only on the sides.
Great job, RTB! The white BG just wasn't working for the sprites, too much blend-in.