The VG Resource

Full Version: Alien vs Predator SNES Characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did this sprite rip while ago I used the sprites for my mugen project and I thought I should share the sprite so here it is:
Alien Drone
[Image: 2hq4937.png]
That looks good! Smile Although some sprites look a bit close to the right edge...making it look like they're cut off.
(03-23-2011, 04:07 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]That looks good! Smile Although some sprites look a bit close to the right edge...making it look like they're cut off.

Thanks, I'm trying to rip Alien Warrior's sprites, but he doesn't want to perform some movements, he only dashes.
I meant to say left edge, sorry. Genki ^_^;
(03-23-2011, 04:29 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I meant to say left edge, sorry. Genki ^_^;

It's okay..
Uploaded - but are these all the sprites? Looks like it's terribly animated...
(03-24-2011, 08:51 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Uploaded - but are these all the sprites? Looks like it's terribly animated...

my apolegize, one sprite is missing
here is the complete sheet
[Image: 244s477.png]

I founded a japanese version of the game, it seems to have more aliens, i'll soon post them here once I ripped them
Here are the Predator's Sprite Sheet from a Japanese version of the game:
[Image: 2elqe8g.png]
How is the Japanese version's playable character different?
Different color scheme, compared to the US version.
[Image: avpus.png]
(03-25-2011, 04:46 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]Different color scheme, compared to the US version.
[Image: avpus.png]

i know, only diference is the curent sprite on your screenshot which doesn't appears in the Japanese version

(03-25-2011, 01:45 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]How is the Japanese version's playable character different?

playable character has a diferent palette but the enemies have diferent sprites and I'm not sure about the bosses but I heard that they're diferent from the american version